Feeling a little better today. I spent the whole of yesterday - out - away from work - actually some of it at a funeral! Met the guys building our barn up at our land - that was sad because I realised I was building for Blue too.
Had a massive headache all day, and pretty sad....
Went to Julies to see a foal and a relaxing chat and coffee.....
Then I watched two episodes of Coro St, took some nurofen and went to bed. Had a decent sleep which helped alot.
Last night I went up to the farm (after making sure Blue had been buried) and Garbo was keeping me well entertained. I moved him back to his old paddock which is where Blue died and is now buried - so Garbo is looking out over him.
Garbo made me feel alot better.
No comments:
Post a Comment